From now until December 31st, you can give to Kidznotes through the Indy Week’s Give!Guide. Why give? We’ve got a slew of reasons:
- Give $25 and receive 15% off at Cave Taureau wines! (only good for gifts to Kidznotes!)
- Give $20 or more and receive a punch card good for: a chocolate bar at Videri Chocolate Factory, a small cup of coffee at Bea Traders, a taco at Bandido’s, a slice of pizza at Lily’s Pizza, AND a biscuit from Flying Biscuit Cafe.
- Additionally, give at the $250 or more level OR the $1,000 or more level and get even MORE great deals from local businesses.
- If you are a new Kidznotes donor, and increased donor, or you haven’t given in the past year, your gift is MATCHED by the Steward’s Fund!
- Triangle Community Foundation will be awarding an additional $1,000 to the nonprofit in each category (arts & culture, youth & education, environment & animals, health & wellness, and human services & social action) who raises the most money from donors 35 and younger.
- Be entered for even MORE great prizes on the following Big Giving Days:
So how do you give? Go to http://give.indyweek.com/Nonprofits/Youth-and-Education/Kidznotes and click “Give Now!” you can give via credit card or check.
Thank you for your support!