Do you have a violin in your attic gathering dust? A bass in your basement? A horn in your hall closet? If so, we have students eager to make beautiful music with your used (and unused!) instruments! As long as the instrument is close to working condition we would love to take it. Here are some of the instruments we are currently looking for:
- Violins and bows (1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 sizes preferred, but also will accept full-size, gratefully!)
- Cellos and bows (1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 sizes preferred, but also will accept full-size, gratefully!)
- Wind and brass instruments including: flutes, clarinets, oboes, bassoons, French horns, trumpets, trombones, and tubas.
**At this time, we do not have the capacity to accept any pianos, thank you!
Our students are also in need of accessories strings for their instruments. We are happy to accept any of the following:
- Strings for violins (1/4 to full-size)
- Strings for violas (1/4 to full-size)
- Strings for cellos (1/4 to full-size)
For donations in the Durham area, please contact Steve Pysnick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For donations in the Raleigh area, please contact Alex Plueckhan (email@example.com or 919-353-6496).
You may drop off instruments any time at:
1803 W. Markham Ave
Durham, NC 27705
We will happily provide any donation with a tax-deduction receipt.